Full Time , Senior Level
Software Architect Team Lead
We are looking for a Senior Software architect to join our growing multi-national team, We want an architect that possesses a passion for pushing Software development to the limits.
- Defining features, phases, and solution requirements.
- Finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems.
- Describe the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of the software to project stakeholders.
- Examine existing systems and programs to identify areas for improvement and integration.
- Make sure that the projects in your team have a clear vision and technical roadmap.
- Lead the deliverables (including architecture, technical design, code development, and QA) to high-quality standards.
- At least 5 years of experience in enterprise applications.
- Experience with team leadership and motivation is essential
- Possess a high level of technical literacy and the ability to analyze in detail
- Experience with common software architectures like MVVM, MVC, Viper, Clean Architecture
- AWS Certified Solution Architect (Amazon Web Services)
- Professional Cloud Architect (Google Web Services)
- CTA: Certified Technical Architect
- TOGAF 9 (The Open Group Architecture Framework)